Monday, December 29, 2008

Casio G-Shock DW-5600LC-4

I hope you had a Merry Christmas or other winter holiday of your choosing. Today I'm wearing one of my Christmas presents from my wife, a Casio G-Shock DW-5600LC-4. This is a model that I've admired for quite some time. It was released in the spring of 2007 and was one of three colors in the "Summer Gradation" series. I was drawn to the orange color, but the standard module and lack of any other special features made me hold off buying it. It also had a relatively high price compared to other similar models. I was very happy to receive it as a gift as it was definitely something I wanted but was hesitant to purchase myself. It's my only orange G-Shock currently, but I hope to get some of the Men in Rescue Orange models (or the equivalent U.S. versions) in the future.









2 comments:

ninhster said...

Just came across your site. Very insightful, good read. What are your thoughts on the Men in Ice Pack? http://sneakermaniac.com/casio-g-shock-men-in-ice-white-pack/

Jason said...

I think they look nice and I would love to have both. Unfortunately, I'm not sure if they're coming to the U.S.A. yet and the list prices are a bit high when compared to the regular editions of those models (much like the Men in Rescue Orange series.)