Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Casio G-Shock GW-410TCJ-7

Allow me to tell you about my White G-Shock Atomic Solar watch featuring a Resin Band and Digital Timekeeping. It has Atomic Timekeeping so it Receives time calibration radio signals which keep the displayed time accurate by way of an Auto receive function (4 times per day) or by the Manual receive function (Signal: WWVB, Frequency: 60kHz.) A few things that make this watch unique are the Moon Data (moon age of the input data, moon graph,) Tide Graph and Vibration Alert (Daily Alarms, Countdown Timer, Hourly Time Signal.) Ok, I'll knock it off, you can read the rest for yourself. This was one of my earlier G-Shock purchases, and I recall I was looking for three specific features: it had to be solar, had to have radio-controlled atomic timekeeping and it had to be white. It just happened that this one was kind of cool since it was a Triple Crown of Surfing edition, so it has the logo in the backlight, band and caseback, and had other neat stuff like the vibrating alarm. It was my first white watch, but I also was fortunate enough to get one of these when they came out, and would also like to get some of the newest white G-Shocks.

No comments: