Thursday, April 17, 2008

Casio Pathfinder PAW-1100T-7V

It's late so I'll make this short. #1. This watch does everything short of make you coffee in the morning (not that I drink coffee.) Check out the features. #2. It's huge. Almost 53mm across and 17mm thick. #3. It's light. With its titanium case and bracelet it weighs 110 grams - 4 grams less than the smaller Pseudo-Ruhla I wore yesterday, even though that one was on a leather strap. I like it a lot. I only recently got into the Pathfinders, and had a chance to grab this one used and cheap so I jumped on it. The newer similar model has all the features in a much slimmer package, but I really wanted this older model for its impressive size.

1 comment:

navigator_escalade said...

Hello, I am very interested in the Casio Pathfinder 1100 t-7V. And yes, I noticed how there is the all new 1100t- 7v, where it is slimmer. But does the newer one has all the same features? and is it actually better than the older one? Please give me some feedback on what you think.
~I appreciated your answers, thx