Thursday, June 5, 2008

Casio G-Shock DW-6100CF-8 G-Python

I didn't really want to wear another G-Shock today, but I remembered I hadn't worn this one yet and I really couldn't resist. It's a Casio G-Shock DW-6100CF-8 from the G-Python series. It not only has a very attractive grey camouflage case and strap, it also has a thermometer with a graph showing change in temperature over time and a very cool "Sunrise, Sunset Time Display" which is in the little "eye". It's actually a 24-hour dial as it has a blinking digital "hand" that shows the current time, but it also has two non-blinking lines that show the sunrise and sunset times based on the latitude and longitude you enter. This watch also happens to be my only G-Shock with an old-style incandescent night light, pretty much the same thing you would find on the original G-Shocks. I would love to find the green camo version of this watch, especially in the same condition as my current one.










No comments: