Friday, June 13, 2008

Casio G-Shock MTG-910DA

My watch du jour is my Casio G-Shock MTG-910DA. This is the same watch model that was worn by Tom Cruise in Mission: Impossible III. There was actually an "M:i:III" special edition of this watch released called the MTG-910D-2VER. It had some blue writing on the front and engraving on the back as well as special packaging. But it wasn't the watch worn in the movie, and I actually like the all-black look of this one better. It's another G-Shock that has all the really useful features (like solar power and atomic timekeeping) packed into a sleek but rugged package. The "black ion plating" makes this one fairly unique and seems to hold up very well. It's certainly not flashy, but looks modern and functional without being overly large. Like many of my other watches, this is the kind of watch that a person with only one watch could be very happy with. Not that I understand much else about people like that.






No comments: