Friday, October 24, 2008

Casio G-Shock DW-5600EH-7 Eric Haze

Today I'm wearing a new watch, a Casio G-Shock DW-5600EH-7. This is a brand new model designed by artist Eric Haze. He has had two G-Shock collaborations in the past and also designed the "G-Shock 25th Anniversary" logo. As you can see this watch is relatively simple and very clean. It's a classic 5600 in all white with a red and silver "racing stripe" on the face. It also has red and black "HAZE" tags on the strap and the same tag in the EL backlight. I think it's a very unique, sporty design and I enjoyed wearing it today. I don't know how limited these will be, but they seem to be available on eBay right now at a good discount off their $130 list price. $130 is a bit steep if you ask me, but for less than $100 I think it's a decent deal for fans of G-Shocks, graffiti or streetwear.














No comments: