Monday, October 20, 2008

Timex Helix T_S

Today I'm wearing my most "beaterific" watch, my Timex Helix T_S. While yesterday's main feature was the analog/digital display, today's is the thermometer. I suppose the "T" in the name stands for "thermometer" and perhaps the "S" stands for sport. The temperature is constantly displayed by a bar at the top and can also be selected to display numerically instead of the date. It's similar in design to yesterday's Helix, with this one always reminding me of a space alien in a futuristic gas mask. This is the other watch I wear when I probably shouldn't be wearing a watch at all. Most of the signs of abuse you see on this one came from landscaping, carpentry and deck staining. Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'. Not bad for a truly cheap watch.










No comments: