Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Non-Stop G-Shocks: G-9000-8V Mudman

When the new G-9000 Mudman was released it came in three versions not counting the solar atomic GW-9000A-1. I've worn my green and black Mudmen previously and this completes the set. As I mentioned before these new Mudmen have proven to be very popular, so it's no surprise they have continued issuing new color schemes and special editions. I don't know why I waited so long to get this tan version, but I'm really glad I finally got it. The color is great and coordinates well with much of my summer wardrobe while the dual illumination and orange-ish display really give the face a unique look. I have most of the new non-atomic Mudmen now, so if Casio can hold off issuing any new Mudmen for a while I might have the money to spend on the red Team Land Cruiser one I'm missing.







No comments: